Samplers, Roulette Р20УЗГ with a lot of 2 kg, Areometers.
|Per-item bid submission|
Participants can submit their proposals for separate items of the purchase:
|Equivalents of the requested items may be offered:||Yes|
|Hide prices and bidders' names during bids submission period:||Yes|
Alternative bid is a bid, of which the terms and conditions differ from those accepted in the bid-related documents.:
|Upload of bid-related documents required|
Bids not supported with documentation will not be considered.:
|Payment terms:||Deferred payment within 60 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer's warehouse or other payment terms that are additionally agreed by the parties. In the event of an advance payment, the Supplier is obliged to submit an irrevocable bank guarantee for an amount not less than the amount of the prepayment issued by banks included in the rating of the fifty largest banks in Russia or international banks with a rating of at least BB + / Baa2.|
|Delivery terms:||Delivery of goods is carried out by the Supplier to the Buyer's warehouse. Shipping costs are included in the price of the item. The delivery date is the date of transfer of the goods to the Buyer at the time of signing the consignment note (TORG-12) at the Buyer's warehouse. Delivery time of goods: minimum, according to applications. The supplied products shall be new and not remanufactured. Other terms of delivery are agreed by the parties additionally.|
|Georeferencing:||652877, Mezhdurechensk, Kemerovo region, Southern industrial zone, Warehouse facilities, JSC Southern Kuzbass.|
1. MANDATORY REQUIREMENT - uploading a commercial proposal (offer) signed by an authorized person and the seal of the organization (please submit a proposal in the form of the Offer + Appendix No. 1 of the procurement documentation).
2. PAY ATTENTION! In the event that products of another manufacturer (not the original) or with a different catalog number are offered for delivery, the manufacturer's name and the changed catalog number must be indicated in the commercial proposal. The offer shall be accompanied with the letter signed by the head of the company, certifying that the offered products are equivalent to those requested.
3. The offer (offer) must be valid for at least 60 calendar days from the date of its submission.
4. One of the important criteria for evaluating an offer is a deferred payment. The preferred grace period is 60 days or more from the date of delivery.
5. A mandatory requirement for all participants is the availability of certificates confirming the quality and origin of the goods. The winner shall conclude a standard supply contract (Attachment 2). If there are contradictions, the participant, before the end of the procurement procedure, attaches on the ETP or sends the protocol of disagreements to the draft contract to the organizer of the procedure. The status of the supplier must be immediately confirmed after the end of the procedure with the provision of the necessary electronic documents.
6. For questions arising within the framework of this procurement procedure, please contact the Executive Officer - Yanykina Yekaterina Aleksandrovna +7 (38475) 7-24-84, email@example.com, and also Poleshchuk Sergey Nikolaevich +7 (38475) 7- 22-69 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We draw your attention to the fact that this request is not a notice of a tender or a public offer and is not governed by Articles 447-449, Part 1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, and Article 1057-1061, Part 2 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Thus, this procedure does not impose on the Organizer the corresponding volume of civil liabilities, and reserves the right to reject all the received proposals for any reason, or to terminate the selection procedure at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to the Participants.
8. In the event of an event that restricts competitive procedures or discredits the Participant by the Organizer, the Procurement Participant has the right to contact the representative of the Security Service Alexander Alexandrovich Ryazantsev by phone: +7 (38475) 7-23-23 or by e-mail: email@example.com ...
9. Venue of the procedure: This procedure is carried out in electronic form on E-marketplace of B2B-Center Group (www.b2b-center.ru). Participants’ proposals shall be sent in the form of e-document signed by digital signature. After rebidding procedures, proposals for additional changes in the price offer are not accepted for consideration.
10. Security officer (full name, contact details): Ryazantsev Alexander Alexandrovich. Contact phone: +7 (38475) 7-23-23. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Venue of bidding:||This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.|
|Сотрудник службы безопасности (ФИО, контактные данные):||Главный специалист отдела экономической безопасности - Рязанцев Александр Александрович, 7-23-23, email@example.com|
|Контактное лицо:||Яныкина Екатерина Александровна, (38475) 7-24-84.|
|E-signature info:||Signed with e-signature|
|Latest submitted bids|
|Status of bidding: archival.|
|Total bids: 0|